Eastern PA River Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern PA River Runners

Believing In The Freedom To Ride!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eastern Pa River Runners 2008 Riding Season Opening Day May 10th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Torque
Admin
Torque

Eastern Pa River Runners 2008 Riding Season Opening Day    May 10th Empty
PostSubject: Eastern Pa River Runners 2008 Riding Season Opening Day May 10th   Eastern Pa River Runners 2008 Riding Season Opening Day    May 10th Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:49 pm

Hello River Runners and Guests,

This Saturday May 10th we will have our 2008 Season Opener at Blue Marsh Lake in Leesport, Pa from 9:00 till the sun goes down or we run out of fuel which ever may come first. Rolling Eyes We will be set up at the Dry Brooks Boat Ramp and Picnic Area just look for our banner. There will be tubing, water skiing, wake boarding and of course food. So bring your family, friends and since it is also membership day maybe we can rally up some new members to add to the ranks. This is just the start of a great and exciting season for all the River Runners. If nayone would like to bring any food or toys for the water please feel free to do so. Just give me a heads up on what you are thinking of doing. Also if you have a portable grill feel free to bring that as well. Hope to hear from you and hope to see everyone this weekend, so far the weather looks good. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.easternpariverrunners.com
Torque
Admin
Torque

PostSubject: Saturday May 10th Looks Like Great Weather   Eastern Pa River Runners 2008 Riding Season Opening Day    May 10th Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:50 pm

Hello River Runners,

Looks like the weather for our Opening Day is going to be great. bounce So I hope everyone turns out. Feel free to bring any food, tubes, etc. If you didn't let me know if you are coming yet please let me know soon.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
RXT-DAN

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Pa River Runners 2008 Riding Season Opening Day May 10th   Eastern Pa River Runners 2008 Riding Season Opening Day    May 10th Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:09 am

MY EYES affraid pink pink lol! reminds me of a pepto nightmare, just busting on ya Dana. anywho I plan on making this trip
Dan
Back to top Go down
Torque
Admin
Torque

PostSubject: Official Day Cancelled For This Week To Be Held May 17th or 18th   Eastern Pa River Runners 2008 Riding Season Opening Day    May 10th Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:14 am

Hello River Runners,

With the weather being kind of unstable for today and people traveling some distance I don't those coming to get there and have a bad day especially with fuel prices the way they are. Our Official Opening Day will be moved to next Saturday or Sunday again hoping the weather is on our side. It will be the 17th with a raindate of Sunday the 18th, same place and same time. Please let me know if you are able to make either of those days. Those who are local if the weather is not to bad today and you still wish to go let me know so I can pass on the information. Give me a call or e-mail. I will try and make it up but I know it won't be by 9

Watts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Pa River Runners 2008 Riding Season Opening Day May 10th   Eastern Pa River Runners 2008 Riding Season Opening Day    May 10th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastern Pa River Runners 2008 Riding Season Opening Day May 10th
Page 1 of 1