Eastern PA River Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern PA River Runners

Believing In The Freedom To Ride!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where are all of the river runners?!?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dana
Admin

Where are all of the river runners?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Where are all of the river runners?!?!   Where are all of the river runners?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:54 pm

Scott, Brad, Mikey, Dan....are you out there!!! No
i create this wonderful forum for my favorite club and no one likes to use it pale
Back to top Go down
https://eprr.darkbb.com
RXT-DAN

PostSubject: Re: Where are all of the river runners?!?!   Where are all of the river runners?!?! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:41 am

Dana wrote:
Scott, Brad, Mikey, Dan....are you out there!!! No
i create this wonderful forum for my favorite club and no one likes to use it pale

Its the pink ,( just kidding) I do check it all the time. I'm hoping to get to opening day, but I have to pass the safety course test first. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are all of the river runners?!?!   Where are all of the river runners?!?! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:08 am

glad to know your alive and well Smile
and good luck on the safety test!
Back to top Go down
https://eprr.darkbb.com
KawaScotty

PostSubject: Re: Where are all of the river runners?!?!   Where are all of the river runners?!?! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:32 am

Same here. I'm alive and looking at the forum multiple times a day. Just haven't seen much activity yet.
Back to top Go down
speeddemon

PostSubject: Re: Where are all of the river runners?!?!   Where are all of the river runners?!?! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:55 pm

Yea , I am still kicking too ! My crazy working hrs for this month I haven't been on here to much this month . Hey Dana did you get my e-mail with my dads pictures of his jet ski ?

I sold 10 brcelets this week within 20 minutues !!! I just wish this rain would stop so we can go out & play on the river !

I can't ride my ski until my dealer gets the parts for the second recall on my new ski : Evil or Very Mad . I found out that I need to work Saturday & Monday over memorial day weekend Evil or Very Mad .

The following weekend I am going to Niagra Falls on a bus trip ! I do have 1 HR so far on my new ski & I have notice more power & smother ride in the rough YEA BABY ! I am starting to get withdrawl from not riding my new ski pale !

Mikey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are all of the river runners?!?!   Where are all of the river runners?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are all of the river runners?!?!
Page 1 of 1