Eastern PA River Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern PA River Runners

Believing In The Freedom To Ride!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REMINDER RIVER RUNNERS MEETING APRIL 26 6:00P.M.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torque
Admin
Torque

REMINDER    RIVER RUNNERS MEETING   APRIL 26  6:00P.M. Empty
PostSubject: REMINDER RIVER RUNNERS MEETING APRIL 26 6:00P.M.   REMINDER    RIVER RUNNERS MEETING   APRIL 26  6:00P.M. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:35 am

Hello River Runners,

Just wanted to remind everyone we have a meeting this Saturday at 6:00 p.m. at the Keller Williams Reality Office 2213 Quarry Drive, Suite 201 West Lawn, Pa 19609 I am hoping to see ALL of the River Runners there. We have a lot of things to go over with upcoming rides, the beef and beer event, our big Freedom Ride and more. I will have your shirts, beef and beer tickets and hopefully the bracelets to give out to you. If the weather is nice we will be at Blue Marsh Lake at about 7:30 a.m. for you early birds and then leave for the meeting around 5:15. The meeting place is about 10 minutes from the lake. So anyone that would want to ride we will be at the Dry Brooks Boat Ramp. If you have not done so already please let me if you are attending, it is very important that you try to be here to get everything you need to make the this season great for everyone. Thanks and hope to see you this weekend either on the water or at the meeting or both. As always feel free to bring potential River Runners to the meeting as well as riding.

Thanks,

Watts
Back to top Go down
http://www.easternpariverrunners.com

REMINDER RIVER RUNNERS MEETING APRIL 26 6:00P.M.
Page 1 of 1