Eastern PA River Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern PA River Runners

Believing In The Freedom To Ride!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Luck and Be Safe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KawaScotty

Good Luck and Be Safe Empty
PostSubject: Good Luck and Be Safe   Good Luck and Be Safe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:26 am

GOOD LUCK and BE SAFE on your trip everyone. At the same time, have a blast. Hope the weather holds out for ya. sunny I wish I was going, but this isn't much of a riding season for me. I'm lucky if my ski and I saw 2 hours of water so far this season. Maybe the second half will be better. Once again good luck and be safe.
Back to top Go down
RXT-DAN

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck and Be Safe   Good Luck and Be Safe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:41 pm

I hope every thing is ok with you Scott, BTW I found a wetsuit that fits
Back to top Go down
KawaScotty

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck and Be Safe   Good Luck and Be Safe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:55 pm

All is good Dan. Things have just been cluttered the last few months. The clutter is starting to fade so I hope to be out in the water before the season is up. I hope everyone doesn't think that I abandoned them. Once again, you guys have a blast on your trip and keep it safe. GOOD LUCK to all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck and Be Safe   Good Luck and Be Safe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Luck and Be Safe
Page 1 of 1