Eastern PA River Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern PA River Runners

Believing In The Freedom To Ride!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misson Complete!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dana
Admin

Misson Complete! Empty
PostSubject: Misson Complete!   Misson Complete! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:18 pm

Although I was not on the ride this weekend, I kept in touch with Watson to see how things were going and im very happy to say that Operation Helping Hero's was a great success! I would really like to say that I am SOOOO very proud of Watson for the planning of this event. For the last 8 months he has spent countless, and I mean COUNTLESS hours on the phone and behind the computer planning and making sure everything was planned just perfect. And although I am sure this weekend had its imperfections, the mission was complete Smile Im not sure what other presidents are like from other clubs, but I would be willing to BET they are not nearly as dedicated as our president...and with that said I would like to have a
forum toast to Watson for being the best leader and friend to all of us!!! cheers Watson is my partner and very very dear friend and I am very glad that we have him to run our club Smile Also, to all of the River Runners who went on the trip this weekend....great job! Your loyalty and dedication means more than you know. Dana
Back to top Go down
https://eprr.darkbb.com
RXT-DAN

Misson Complete! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misson Complete!   Misson Complete! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:38 am

We had a great time, Thanks Watts for all your hard work. I wished Lady luck had been on your side that day
Back to top Go down
Torque
Admin
Torque

Misson Complete! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misson Complete!   Misson Complete! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:08 pm

Thanks Dana and Dan,

I appreciate the support that the both of you have showed me so far this season. Dana thanks for putting up with the countless last minute changes I always give you and for helping out where you have. I know at the moment your schedule is pretty packed but thanks for all you do to make things easier and I am glad you are my partner. Dan thank you for bailing me out of a very tough situation, I to wish Lady Luck had been on my side but in looking at the whole picture I can't really complain everything worked out for all of in the long run. Many great compliments on your handling of the situation from some of the riders from the various clubs that attended, so my many thanks to you Bro. Thanks also to Steve, Jennifer, Tia, Darian Anderson, Dylan Quatman, Ken Noonkester, Vince McMillan, Rob Venditti, George Sandford for taking the time and having the dedication to the River Runners to ride that weekend. Thanks to Len Graff for coming to our aid and supplying us with a support boat and some great memories, also thanks to Len's daughter and her boyfirend for riding with us and of course Sam Graff for coming along and suppliying many great stories and times and Sam we will get to Rats Restaurant soon. Thanks to Justine Bello for providing our excellent medical care and keeping and eye on us, Andy Olik for the great filming he is so great at. Thanks to Chris Lawrence and Suzanne Banks for giving us great land support, to our 2 injured Marines Robert Madden and Mark Parsil good luck to you in the future and may God keep you both safe. Thanks to all those involved at the Quantico Marine Corps Base,The Crossroads Inn and the Quantico Yacht Club for welcoming us and making our stay there very enjoyable. Thank you to the many members of the D.C. Jet Ski Club and the North Philadelphia Jet Ski Club for supporting us in our efforts and for the many contributions you gave also thanks to Kevin and the Andirondak Jet Ski Club for helping me for many weeks put the word out in our request for support and all his help and knowledge, it is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much to Kathy, Bob, Charlie and Patty from The Family & Friends For Freedom Fund for coming out and sharing their time with us, it was great and we look forward to next year as well.

If I missed anyone it is not intentional. I want to thank everyone who supported us in any way possible because no matter how little or how much it is the support that counts. I appreciate on a personal level everything that everyone has done for me as well as the River Runners I will never forget the fun and great times on THE ULTIMATE RIDE cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by Torque on Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.easternpariverrunners.com
Dana
Admin

Misson Complete! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misson Complete!   Misson Complete! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:52 pm

very nice reply watts!!! flower
Back to top Go down
https://eprr.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Misson Complete! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misson Complete!   Misson Complete! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misson Complete!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern PA River Runners :: Announcements-
Jump to: