Eastern PA River Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern PA River Runners

Believing In The Freedom To Ride!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi everone! New Forum!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dana
Admin

Hi everone! New Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everone! New Forum!   Hi everone! New Forum! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:17 pm

Hi everyone,

As you can tell we have changed the forum ONCE again! Lets hope this time the hackers stay away! Sorry for the inconvience.
Hopefully this one sticks around for a while. Please register as soon as you can.

It may take a week or so to work out any little kinks so if you notice anything that isnt working just let me know!

Hope you are all doing well...thanks Dana sunny
Back to top Go down
https://eprr.darkbb.com
speeddemon

PostSubject: Re: Hi everone! New Forum!   Hi everone! New Forum! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:44 pm

Hello Dana ,

Nice job on the new site & I do like the pink !!! I hope everything is well with you ? I am picking up my new ski this Saturday mourning ! I might try it out before the rain Saturday afternoon ? jocolor This smiley is pretty close to the pimp dady ! It also reminds me of me !!! Talk to you soon !

Mikey
Back to top Go down
RXT-DAN

PostSubject: Re: Hi everone! New Forum!   Hi everone! New Forum! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:44 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Dana ,

Nice job on the new site & I do like the pink !!!

Suck-up lol!
Back to top Go down
Dana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everone! New Forum!   Hi everone! New Forum! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:38 pm

Hey guys!

Thanks for the support on the pink Smile
I hope you are both doing well! its a gorgeous day outside....im going for a nice long walk right now!

talk to you soon
dana flower
Back to top Go down
https://eprr.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everone! New Forum!   Hi everone! New Forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everone! New Forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern PA River Runners :: Announcements-